lundi 23 novembre 2009

Green Screen

Yesterday I went to the film festival with my boyfriend. I went to see the Experimental Eye at 3 p.m. The first part was strange. There were lots of films about the water, and another called «Street Chaos ». The last one was really really strange. It showed the worstest parts of LA, drugs alcohol sex fights criminals stopped by the police… and the music was also strange. I better enjoyed the second part with the shorts films. Marianne, Paul and Yassine presented their movies. There was one with a skateboard man which was really funny. At the beginning we just saw someone skateboarding without seing who he is, and at the end we just saw a 60 years old man exhausted ! I didn’t stay to the party at the end because I had to go to another show.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire