jeudi 17 septembre 2009

There is a Time for Everything

Sophie and Arthur are two french students who went to LA to realise their American dream. She wants to be a lawier and he wants to be a businessman. « Wouah, Arthur exclamed, This city is amazing ! I want to visit everything here, go to big parties with other students and go to each club !!! » . «  Hey Dude, Sophie answered, don’t forget to work, you will have all your life to go partying! This year is really important for your future. » « Oh, you’re so boring Sophie, Arthur said, be cool and don’t worry about me ! »Sophie worked hard all weeks to reach her goal. Arthur went to parties and continued to Enjoy his life. The time of exams came, and after few days the results were displayed. « Arthur ! Sophie screamed, I’m a lawier , I passed my exam, I’m so happy ! My dream comes true ! » « Oh nice ! Congratulation. I’m very proud of you…, Arthur said » « What about you ? Sophie asked » « Hum… I… I will not become a businessman yet , I missed my year… » That night all students made a big party except Arthur. «  You have to work hard to get your dreams.»

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire